Family Migration

Family Class Migration:

There is also the family visa for migration to Canada for persons who have eligible relatives in Canada who are willing to sponsor them.

Sponsors must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident: spouse, common-law or conjugal partners; dependent child, parent or grandparent; an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild (under 19); and any relative if the Canadian sponsor does not have another close relative who is in Canada or who can be sponsored to come to Canada.

The most common type of family class application is for those who are married or engaged to a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

To learn more about Family Class Migration, please visit: Canada Immigration-Family Category